get_loop.php Usage information
Written by Dr. Chris Herbster
Designed for use on the wx.erau.edu web server.
Minimum URL structure
where the path is to an image directory on our web surver
See the filelist option below.
Other options to use are:
- where 'number' is the desired image count
to display, the list is displayed from the bottom up by default.
- ex &cnt=4 will
load four images from the bottom of the directory list.
- Default: cnt=4
- where 'username' is the user's login name, all paths are under
- Note: Current
configuration requires that you have your account configured by the
system administrator prior to using this option.
- pixels is a number to use for the image window height and
the animator controls. Add about 50 to your image height for a
- Default: height=650
- pixels is a number to use for the image window with the animator
controls. Add about 20-50 to your image width to give a border.
- Default: width=850
- seconds is the number of seconds to wait before an automatic
- Use 0 to disable
- Default: refresh=300 (5 minutes) and
values up to 10 are assumed to be minutes (i.e. refresh * 60 seconds)
- pattern is a string (actually a "regular expression") to use to filter the list of images for animation.
- Default: match all files in directory
- To get just 00z, 06z, 12z and 18z MSL pressure analyses for the past 48 hours, you could use:
- filename is a file with a list of images to use for the animation. Use the home option to reference a file in your own directories.
- An example of this might be the following:
The contents of the example filelist ("o3_test.txt") text file are: